08 March 2010

...Those crafty Germans...

This is my edit of a little article I saw in today's Globe and Mail (Toronto, Canada).

At a recent tech fair in Germany, inventor Karl Lenser showed off a necklace made of dog feces from his Jack Russell, Charlie. 

'I saw when it was in the microwave that it becomes hard. It becomes beautiful like a jewel. If people see it they want to have it. I am sure it will become a fashion.'"

Globe & Mail, p. L-8, 8th March

 ____________________________________
When I see things like this, my usual initial inner query is:
How did they discover this?

Oh... the dog pictured here is my Jack-a-poo (Jack Russell/Poodle) Bobbin, not the Charlie of the news snippet. As you might surmise from Bobbin's visage, she wouldn't put up with anything as ridiculous as excreting jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment